Prozess-/Projektmanager*in Digitale Transformation – Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA® Level D)
14. December 2022 to 23. June 2023
The world of work is changing dramatically right now. Prepare yourself for it!
Digital transformation is transforming all areas of the economy. Whether it’s cloud technology, collaboration management or Industry 4.0/Internet of Things – these are enormous opportunities for people who understand digital transformation.
Are you a university graduate or an experienced manager?
Do you want to develop agile and digital organizational and flexible working time models?
These are the learning fields for you:
- New Work: Flexible decision-making paths through flat hierarchies and decentralized team organizations.
- Dealing with modern IT infrastructure: How to get the most out of it, flexible and location-independent.
- Teamwork is independent of time and place! Get to know and master cloud technologies
- Decision-making processes are organized via digital workflows and documents are available anywhere at any time.
The technical infrastructure is usually already there. It’s only when it comes to implementation that you and your new knowledge are called upon. You recognize these resources and use them consistently.
Get the course information and find out exactly what’s in store for you or make an appointment for a consultation, where you can also find out how the course can be funded.