- This training has passed.
Projektmanagement für Hochschulabsolvent*innen mit Migrationshintergrund
12. October 2021 to 10. May 2022
You are new to Germany.
You have graduated from a university in your home country.
We help you to establish yourself here again:
- You learn and practice solid project management in theory and practice.
- You will be certified as a project management specialist (Level D) or
obtain the basic certification of the German Association for Project Management.
- You deepen your German language skills, if necessary, and present your work results in German.
- Your soft skills are specifically trained through active project participation.
- You build up business contacts by planning and implementing projects in companies.
- You will learn current management methods (team building, leadership, project management, moderation).
- We introduce you practically to the working culture of the companies in the region.
- You will use project management professionally, plan small and large events and put them into practice.
- Situation analysis and goal achievement: Using what you have learned and your experience, we will work together to develop a realistic career goal.
- Together with our coaches you will develop a personal strategy on how to achieve the goal and find the contacts to do so.
- You will complete your planned project in a company, either as Training-On-The-Job or you will be employed by the company.
Certification as Project Management Specialist Level D according to the international four-level system by the German Association for Project Management (GPM).
Make an appointment for a consultation right now, where you will also find out how the course can be supported.