Our graduates from Karlsruhe have often been among the best in their year. The LUTZ & GRUB Academy has also received several awards for the quality of its training.
But what is the reason for this?
- The examination board must include an equal number of representatives of employers and employees as well as at least one teacher from a vocational school (Section 40 – Vocational Training Act (BBiG)). We are also represented on several examination boards.
- Our graduates are accompanied by us through the examination.
- We keep the questions from past exams collected for practice and also discuss them together.
- The exam projects are optimally prepared:
- We advise on finding the project topic and
- We also accompany the project documentation, which the examinees prepare themselves.
- We keep sample documentation for orientation.
We are all the more pleased that our colleagues in Stuttgart were also recognized this year for our high training standards.
However, this is no reason for us to rest on our laurels. To be among the best, you have to constantly question yourself and keep learning.
This applies not only to our course participants, but also to our teachers, who make sure that their knowledge is always up to date. It helps that they are always active as consultants to the customers of our LG IT Services division. This gives us a direct link to the topics that are needed in business and industry and allows us to pass them on seamlessly in our courses.